Road to IAS: Civil Services Exam - UPSC Prelims GS (CSAT)
Subscribe to this unique video preparation guide to UPSC Civil Service Examination's Prelims stage and learn all the essential knowledge from a comprehensive series of short, convenient, content-rich videos.
This course has been designed to enhance the efficiency of the time spent in preparing for the UPSC prelims exam by giving the required fundamentals in a series of videos. The videos are packing with essential information, and can be watched at a person's convenience, while eating, while traveling, while chilling on the bed. They build the necessary basics so you feel confident about preparing for the exam, without feeling overwhelmed or having to spend 20 hours a day buried in books. The videos are full of images and diagrams, making concepts interesting and easy to remember. Check out a few previews and see for yourself.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Indian History from ancient times to modern times.
- Learn about India's landforms and climate, with unique tips on how to memorize maps.
- Never be confused again about repo rates, CRR, SLR, Inflation, budget and other Economics concepts.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of political institutions and the governance architecture of India.
- Have the self-belief & confidence to ace the UPSC Prelims Exam.
This comprehensive course has been designed for UPSC aspirants from all backgrounds seeking to ace the UPSC Prelims examination. No prior knowledge is required. It is of immense usefulness for everyone from engineers to doctors, from CAs to lawyers.