Job Seeker's Guide To Cracking the Technical Interview
Learn all the concepts you need to know for your Technical Interview Preparation such as Pointers, Linked Lists, General Programming concepts, Algorithms and Data Structures.
Programming Interviews are like standard plays in professional sport - prepare accordingly. Don't let Programming Interview gotchas get you down!
Programming Interviews are very different from the real programming jobs. There are several important aspects which set the two apart. They merit being treated differently, just like set pieces in sport.
Technical Interviews are stressful and require the interviewee to have a strong grip over the core concepts. They are tough to crack but with regular practice, in-depth knowledge of core programming topics, and correct guidance it is not impossible to crack these interviews.
On completing this comprehensive course on Programming Interview Preparation, you will:
- Have the knowledge of all time FAVOURITE technical interview questions asked during an interview.
- Be able to use tips and shortcuts to wow the interviewer with your programming skills.
Pre-requisites & Target Audience:
The structure of this course assumes students to have a basic knowledge in programming. Understanding concepts and fundamentals in C language would be very helpful. This comprehensive course on Programming Interview Preparation targets the following set of learners:
- Freshers/ Engineering graduates aiming for a job as a software engineer.
- Professionals with some programming background looking for a career in software industry.
- Software Professionals who want to brush up on their core concepts.
- Other technology- related professionals looking for a high-level overview of pointers.