Rs. 2499 Rs. 599
R Tutorial: Statistics and Data Science in R
This Statistics with R tutorial created by a Stanford alumni team teaches how to use R for Data Science. Topics like vectors, dataframes, regression, and data visualization are taught with real life examples in R.
This online Statistics with R tutorial begins with an introduction to the basic concepts of Statistics like mean, median, and mode, and eventually covers every aspect of an analytics or data science career, right from the analysis and preparation of raw data to visualising the findings. The course is an introduction to Data Science and Statistics using the R programming language. Every concept is explained using real time examples, case studies, and source code in R. The examples used cover a broad range, from the Capital Asset Pricing Model to A/B testing in the context of an e-commerce company.
What will you gain from this course?
- The ability to harness R and R packages to read, analyse and visualise data
- Knowledge about the intricacies of the various data structures in R
- An understanding of linear regression and how to use it to build models; for example,to resolve the challenges of LINEST() in Excel
- Know how to use descriptive Statistics to conduct a quick study on data and present results
Prerequisites and Target Audience
The course begins with the basics. You will need to install R and RStudio as part of the course, and have basic knowledge of Excel. Anyone planning to start a data science career, who wants to add on the power of R for statistical analysis can take up this course.
This course is specifically designed for:
- Engineers who seek to understand basic statistics and form a solid foundation for a career in Data Science
- Business professionals and MBA graduates want to switch to a heavily quantitative role
- Analytics professionals who have a background in working with descriptive analytics and want to move to being data scientists and modelers
- Someone who has worked with Excel and now wants to learn how to use R for statistical analysis