Rs. 699 Rs. 499
Byte-Sized-Chunks: Sorting and Searching Algorithms
Build a strong foundation in algorithms by mastering it through the most effective technique of learning- visualization. In this course, you will learn Complexity, Big-O notation and different types of Sort and searches
Sorting is nothing but storage of data in logical order. It could be in ascending or descending order. The term Sorting came into picture along with the term- Searching. There are a number of things in our real life that we need to search, such as a particular record in database, roll numbers in merit list, a particular phone number etc. Sorting and Searching algorithms help us do just that.
Data Structures and Algorithms are best learnt visually. It is incredibly easy to learn visually and very hard to understand any other way. Our brains process information differently - evolutionarily we are wired to digest information best when it is visual and spatial i.e. when we can close our eyes and see it.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use sorting and searching algorithms to design and implement software
- Grasp the complexity, trade-offs, and use-cases for various types of sort and search algorithms
- Visualise common data structures, and the algorithms applied to them
Prerequisites and Target Audience
Basic knowledge of programming is necessary. Knowledge in Java would be preferable.
This tutorial is designed for:
- Computer Science and Engineering graduates who are looking to visualise data structures and internalise how they work
- Experienced software engineers who want to brush-up on important fundamental concepts