From 0 to 1: Principles of Microeconomics
Learn Microeconomics and understand how people's choices affect market trends. This online course teaches you how to apply the insights gained from simplified models to the world at large.
Micro Economics is the branch of Economics that studies the behaviour of individuals, households, and businesses, such as how they make decisions and allocate their limited resources. It deals with the kinds of choices people make, the factors that influence people's choices, and how these decisions affect the market through price, demand, and supply. Microeconomics is helpful in formulating economic policies that are based on these choices, which will in turn promote the welfare of society as a whole.
What will you gain from this course?
- Know how to apply Game Theory in making decisions about whether to be aggressive or co-operative in real-life situations
- The ability to skillfully price products and services that you sell
- The ability to make wise decisions concerning the cost structure that a firm must use with respect to its competitive landscape
- Knowledge of how to model demand, supply, and the effects of government regulations, incomes and technology
Prerequisites and Target Audience
You do not require prior knowledge in Business, Economics or Finance to subscribe to this course.
This course is designed for:
- A finance professional who wants to understand the role played by Economics in the way firms operate and compete
- An aspiring entrepreneur who is enthusiastic about learning how to react to market competition
- Students studying Business, Finance, or Economics who want to learn through a practical approach towards Economics