How to effortlessly crack the personal interview (for freshers)
Learn how to effectively prepare for the Personal Interview and effortlessly get placed in a company of your choice. This course helps you bring out the best in you at the job interview.
If you are looking to switch your career from being a student to a professional in the corporate world, the success of you landing a job of your choice solely depends on how you do in your interview. No matter which school you went to, no matter what your GPA is, no matter how much knowledge you have-if you aren't able to do well in your interview, you may not get the job. The only way to prepare yourself for the interview is to take some time to understand some of the practices followed in an interview.
In this course, you will learn multiple facets that are going to be handled in a personal interview. These include:
- Things that you need to know about a personal interview
- Different types of interviews
- What does the interviewer expect from a fresher?
- Things that you should and should not be doing during an interview
- The elements of an amazing interview, not so bad interview and a poor interview
Pre-requisites and Target Audience:
There are absolutely no pre-requisites for you to take this course. If you are looking out for a job and have an interview scheduled, then this is a perfect start for you.