Rs. 999 Rs. 849
Payroll Calculations & Practices under Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act
Created by a management graduate, this course teaches you about payroll calculations. Learn how to comply with the various provisions in Employees Provident Fund and the general practices followed in labor laws.
A number of labor laws are applicable to any business organization. Therefore, each organization needs to understand all such laws, so that they can comply to all these laws within the organization. This course gives you a firm grounding in both the theory and practical application of Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. This course on Provident Fund, a retirement benefit, gives insight into the management of payroll of the employees and allows you to catch up with all amendments/developments in this field. It also covers both the compliance and practical aspects that are highly useful while processing the employees' salary.
Upon successful completion of this payroll calculations course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend all the nuances of Provident Fund
- Independently handle the deductions or workings towards Provident Fund from the monthly salary of the employees under various possible circumstances
- Develop an in-depth understanding of typical scenarios (or cases) under PF that you would come across while handling the PF calculations
- Handle similar scenarios in work as described in the course
This course is for:
1) Managers, Senior Executives, Entry-level employees working in Human Resources and Payroll Processing Accounts and Finance Department Labour Law Compliances Division
2) ERP Implementers to understand the practices in Payroll
3) Traders and Businessmen
4) Labour Law Practioners
5) Students, recent graduates or anyone seeking a fair understanding of the practices followed in Labour