Provident Fund: Boost your Payroll career
A free online course to understand the practical aspects of Provident Fund that gives an insight on how the PF work is handled in a corporate environment.
An Employee Provident Fund is built towards helping a person with a lump sum of money in the form of savings post his retirement. The fund is built by contributions from both the employee and the employer through months, years and decades during the employee's tenure. This corpus fund can be accumulated with the interest combined to it upon retirement or death. The other benefit of the EPF includes the flexibility for partial withdrawals in case of emergencies/marriage/construction of house etc. While the benefits are certainly lucrative, most people are often confused about the finer details of the EPF.
This free online course helps understand the practical aspects in Provident Fund and gives an insight on how the PF work is handled in a corporate environment.
This course on Employee Provident Fund is intended to:
- Comprehend all the nuances of Provident Fund
- Handle the deductions or workings towards Provident Fund from the monthly salary of the employees under various possible circumstances independently
- Develop an in-depth understanding of typical scenarios (or cases) under PF that you would come across while handling the PF calculations
- Handle similar scenarios in work as described in the course
This free online course is for:
1) Managers, Senior Executives, Entry-level employees working in Human Resources and Payroll Processing Accounts and Finance Department Labour Law Compliances Division
2) ERP Implementers to understand the practices in Payroll
3) Traders and Businessmen
4) Labour Law Practitioners
5) Students, recent graduates or anyone seeking a fair understanding of the practices followed in Labour laws