Rs. 849 Rs. 749
Learn Microcontroller Programming and Embedded Systems Driver Development
Master Microcontroller Programming & Peripheral Driver Development for GPIO, I2C, SPI, USART, using C Programming. Learn from scratch along with hands on coding.
Whenever an individual comes across terminologies like GPIOs, SPI, I2C, USART, CLK, PLL, AHB, APB, NVIC, IRQs, ISRs in the embedded systems domain, they feel very uncomfortable. Consequently, they carry the notion that these concepts are way too advanced and difficult to learn. In this course, the learner is taken through every procedure, one step at a time. One would learn how to code some of the peripherals entirely from scratch followed by debugging sessions.
At the end of this course, one can expect to feel confident in handling any MCU. Moreover, exposure to all the practical details of programming the peripherals is assured. Note that this is a generic course and it is not tied to one particular microcontroller. The knowledge gained from this course can be leveraged on any microcontroller.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn the correct way to tackle micro-controller programming
- Understand complete driver development steps right from scratch for GPIO, SPI, I2C, and USART
- Explore microcontroller datasheets, reference manuals, and start-up codes to get things done
- Understand behind the scene working details of SPI, I2C, GPIOs, USART, etc.
- Learn to enable/configure clocks/peripheral clocks and baud rates of various serial protocols
- Professionals interested in exploring microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Hobbyists and students who want to start their career in the embedded system world
- This course is for everyone who is looking for courses containing information on 'embedded system datasheets'.