Rs. 1999 Rs. 599
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing Tutorial
Created by Stanford and IIT alumni with work experience in Google and Microsoft, this Machine Learning tutorial teaches Sentiment Analysis, Recommendation Systems, Deep Learning Networks, and Computer Vision.
Wondering 'What is Machine Learning'?
"Machine Learning is a field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed" as defined by Arthur Samuel. Machine Learning probes around studying and constructing algorithms that can learn from and make predictions on data.
The following are the few advantages in taking up this Machine Learning Tutorial:
- Students will be able to spot situations where Machine Learning can be used, and deploy the appropriate solutions.
- Discover various real life Machine Learning Applications.
- Hundreds of lines of source code with comments are provided in the course, which can be directly used to implement Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning for text summarization, text classification in Python.
- Product managers and executives will learn to intelligently converse with their data science counterparts, without being constrained by it.
- NOTE: The coding language used in this tutorial is Python 2.7.
If you are wondering whether you can enroll in this course without any pre-requisite, then the answer is definitely a YES! This course has no pre-requisites but knowledge of undergraduate level mathematics will help you understand the course better. Moreover, having a basic knowledge of Python would be an added advantage to run the source code used in the course.