Learn and Earn: Investment and Modern Portfolio Theory
Get an in-depth understanding of Investments and Portfolio Theories by learning Markowitz Model, CAPM, and more.
An investment is an item or asset that is purchased with the anticipation that it will generate income in the future. Investments are a brilliant way to earn money through minimal efforts. They increase one's personal freedom, ability to afford things, and instill a sense of security. They do not require putting in long hours of hard work.
This online course on Investment and Portfolio Theory enhances your knowledge on the following topics: investments, investment instruments, Markowitz Modern Portfolio Theory, measuring return, measuring risk, the different types of returns, diversification of investment, risk free assets, CAPM, and equity and entity valuation.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding about investments, risk and return, and trade-offs
- Gain knowledge about portfolio theories
- Learn how to calculate return, the risk of assets and risk of portfolios using Markowitz Portfolio Theory
- Learn how to calculate the CAPM and required rate of return
Prerequisites and Target Audience
This course does not require prior knowledge of Finance or Accounting. You could be anyone who is interested in learning how to invest. This course is specifically designed for:
- MBA aspirants who want to learn about Investment Portfolio Theory
- Finance professionals who want to brush up on Equity Valuation
- Accountants who want to strengthen their applied corporate finance skills
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and professionals from a non-finance background who are interested in understanding how a company is valued