Beginner's guide to Organizational Behaviour
Enroll in this online tutorial and learn all about the concepts, models and theoretical foundations in the area of management and Organisational Behaviour.
Motivating employees to achieve a common goal might be one of the most challenging tasks for a manager. Every employee has a different reaction and perception to different situations. In order to master this challenge, a manager needs to apply a unique combination of tools from Psychology, Sociology and Business Administration - called Organisational Behaviour.
By subscribing to this course, you will:
- Get a detailed introduction to Organisational Behaviour.
- Gain an insight into the characteristics of Organsational Behaviour.
- Understand the importance of Organisational Behaviour.
- Understand the impact of a leader on an individual and an organisation.
- Identify and analyze the principal factors that hamper a healthy Organisational Culture.
This course does not require any prior knowledge. Although, this course targets a specific set of audience, who are:
- Business and Marketing students.
- Managers who want to build up on their leadership skills.