HTML Tutorial for Beginners - Create Your First Website
Learn to develop your own websites and dynamic web pages with this HTML tutorial for beginners.
This HTML tutorial will teach you the basics of web development. It is perfect for users who have little or no knowledge of HTML and who wish to acquire a basic understanding of this language.
Having a good understanding of HTML is key to developing dynamic websites and webpages. You will be able to create an attractive web page with immersive content after completing this course as well as learn the basic concepts of CSS.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Assign HTML Attributes
- Create headings and paragraphs
- Link Images in the HTML code
- Create Ordered and Unordered Lists
- Create Hyperlinks
- Create Tables
- Insert comments
- Use HTML styles
- Use HTML audio tags, video tags
- Embed YouTube videos
- Embed YouTube playlists
This course is aimed at:
- Students who are taking their first steps in the realm of web development
- Anyone wanting to learn how to make websites/web pages
- Computer science students