Rs. 999 Rs. 599
HBase Tutorial: Learn by Examples
Master the Hadoop ecosystem by subscribing to this hands-on HBase tutorial. It also has 25 detailed examples to get you up to speed with HBase!
Is your relational database inflexible? HBase might be the solution you need. In order to accommodate the ever changing needs of your applications, HBase has features such as column oriented storage, no fixed schema, and low latency, that will enable you to adapt to these needs.
HBase is a data model that was created to provide fast random access to large amounts of structured data. This tutorial will not only introduce you to HBase, but also solve 25 examples that will cover every possible aspect of working with Data in HBase. You will also learn CRUD operations in the shell with Java API, Filters, Counters, and MapReduce. You will be able to set up a database for your application using HBase and integrate it with MapReduce for data processing tasks.
By subscribing to this HBase tutorial, you will:
- Get an in-depth understanding of HBase architecture, and its role in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Be able to implement notifications for a social network utilizing HBase
- Learn from 25 examples that will cover all aspects of working with data in HBase
- Understand CRUD operations in the shell with Java API, Filters, Counters, and MapReduce
Prerequisites and Target Audience:
In order to subscribe to this HBase course you need to have:
- Knowledge and experience in Java Programming
- An IDE where you can run Java code, Intellij IDEA, and Eclipse
This HBase tutorial is designed for:
- Anyone who is interested in understanding HBase, NoSQL, and distributed database management
- Engineers who want to use HBase for their database
- Engineers who are using Hadoop ecosystem tools for analytical processing and are looking for a sole system for both OLAP and OLTP