Rs. 1999 Rs. 999
Goods and Services Tax(GST) Certification Course for Beginners
Learn about the real-time application of various facets of GST 2017 by subscribing to this GST Certificate Course. Get ready for a career in GST, an exciting, new career choice with this course.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) was launched on 1 July 2017, to reform the complex multiple indirect taxation systems which was in existence in India. It is expected that GST will bring about ease in inter-state transfer of goods, reduction in the cost of doing business and increased competitiveness of the India market.
In the GST era, businesses need to relook at the way they conduct their operations. Consequently, it becomes crucial for current & future tax consultants, finance & business professionals and budding entrepreneurs to be aware of the changes and benefit from the knowledge. Do not worry! We have developed an online course for just this.
In this course, you:
- Will learn about the fundamental concepts of the newly launched GST bill
- Will also understand practical implementation of concepts with more than 55 illustrations/examples that are covered in this course
- Can test your concepts with Practice Tests at the end of each module, covering 65 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question is followed by the correct answer and explanation
Additionally, you will also get:
- Free downloadable 100 A4 size page eBook on basic GST concepts; and
- Access to our GST Trivia Android App, which is an interactive learning & self-assessment tool by subscribing to this GST Certification Course
These features will allow you to 'Learn and revise on the go' even after you have completed the course.
This GST certification course is ideal for:
- Undergraduate students studying Commerce, Business Management, Accounting, and Finance;
- Students pursuing professional courses & MBA;
- Working Professionals from Legal, Tax, Accountancy and Commercial, Procurement, Supply chain; and
- Business owners and Startup founders.
The GST act is expected to play a vital role in reshaping the existing business practices; bringing in more transparency, and making Indian products competitive in International markets. By subscribing to this course, working professionals, as well as budding entrepreneurs, can develop a better understanding of GST bill, helping them negotiate better prices from vendors and price their products prudently.