Rs. 7999 Rs. 3999
Goods and Service Tax Tutorial: Understand GST 2017 and Earn a Certification
Get fully equipped with all necessary information about the GST Bill through this GST training. With the taxation system changing massively with GST, take up this GST online course and be well prepared to handle it all.
"The Indian government wants to roll out the new indirect tax regime- GST from July 1, 2017". What is GST all about? How are you going to get affected? Does this benefit you in any way? Join our GST training and have GST explained clearly.
Our tax laws are preparing to go through a historic change in the upcoming months of 2017. GST or Goods and Services Tax is all set to replace existing taxes such as VAT, Service Tax, Excise Duty and several local State taxes and levies. GST is a single tax that will be applied on goods and services, right from manufacturer to consumer. It is one indirect tax for the entire country, which makes India come together on a unified common market. Whether you run a business or provide a service, however big or small, it is very likely that GST will impact you. The Goods and Service Tax is rolled out onJuly 2017 after agreement from all the states. Are you looking out for a GST tutorial to help you out? This GST 2017 online course provides you with a complete roundup about the GST bill.
By subscribing to this GST tutorial, you will:
- Gain lifetime access to 200+ GST videos, 30+ GST pdfs, 6+ GST webinars and tests
- Certificate signed by ClearTax
- Gain comprehensive information about the GST bill 2017
- Get all the concepts of GST explained in a simple and effective manner
- Be "GST ready" for either professional or personal agendas
- Spread awareness among others about upcoming changes in the goods and services taxation schemes through this GST training module
- Get regular updates on anything new happening in GST
This GST training which discusses concepts involving the Goods and Service Tax will be very beneficial for:
- CA, CS, IAS aspirants
- Legal Consultants
- ICWA, LLB practitioners and aspirants
- Tax practitioners and accountants
- Casual taxable person
- Non-Resident taxable person
- Indirect Taxation Consultants
- Employed CA's working for client enterprises