Rs. 1999 Rs. 649
C Programming: Beginner to Advanced Level Tutorial
Get started with your programming journey by subscribing to this tutorial on C Programming. This course will teach you the fundamentals of C Programming in easy steps and will also help you ace that technical interview.
Why is C Programming so popular? It is ubiquitous, closer to the hardware, and used to create other languages and operating systems. As a result of its age and its use as the language of system programming for Unix, C has become something of the lingua franca of programming. It is a very valuable skill and is surprisingly easy to learn.
What's covered in the course:
Conditional Constructs: if/else and case statements have a surprising number of intricate details you need to be aware of. You will learn Conditions and how to work with relational and logical operators. Short-circuiting and the order of evaluation are also taught in this module.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be able to write concrete, accurate and complete C programs
- Be able to progress swiftly and effortlessly to C++, which is a natural successor to C and extensively used
- Be able to ace tests and exams on C programming language
- Learn C programming in well-explained, easy-to-understand, video tutorial
This course is designed for:
- Computer science or engineering majors who need to learn C as per their course requirements
- Embedded systems or hardware professionals looking to make the most of C, which is still an awesome technology in those domains
- Any software engineer who intends to give interviews fears questions on the tricky syntax of C