Rs. 1999 Rs. 599
Learn By Example: C++ Programming - 75 Solved Problems
Learn how to program in C++, one of the most popular and tricky programming languages out there. You will learn C++ with 75 simplistic and hands-on examples.
C++ may seem intimidating to a novice, when it's just being useful. These 75 examples will help you understand that.
Let's parse that.
C++ seems intimidating because in many instances, what you see is not what you get.Typically, that's because C++ is being useful, but you don't realise that. C++ is tremendously deep, and it tries hard to get you, the programmer, to understand what it's saying.
These 75 examples are self-contained, with each of its source code attached and downloaded, and gets across a specific C++ use-case. Each example is simple, but not simplistic.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Utilize the full power of C++ by familiarizing yourself with the language's complexities
- Make use of inheritance, operator overloading, templates, STL and all vital C++ language features
- 75 practical examples that will teach you C++ in a practical way
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Prerequisites for the course:
- Learners should have an understanding of programming concepts such as variables, loops and if-else statements as they are not explained in the course.
- No experience in object oriented programming experience is required.
This course is designed for programmers with prior experience in C. No experience in object oriented programming experience is required.