Rs. 799 Rs. 640
Core Java Development For Beginners
Become a Java Expert with 22.5 hours of video content and 70+ coding challenges and 100+ Quiz questions. Face interviews with confidence and excel in your job.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn Java from scratch, polish java skills, face java interviews and prepare for java certifications.
Anyone can take this course and go from 0 developments skills to being expert in OOPs and core Java. Java is the most popular language world wide and technologies like Servlets & JSP, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS or android for mobile applications are all based on core Java. Even Kotlin (android's new programming language) becomes easier if you know Java.
Having a sound understanding of core java concepts is necessary, if you want to learn advance concepts, frameworks and android programming.
I have interviewed 100s of candidates and seen candidates with more than 3 years of experience struggling with the very basic concepts such as:
Why public methods of super class can't be overridden with private access specifier?
Difference between == operator and equals method while comparing Strings
What will be the value of res variable in this statement(1000000000000 or something else):
int res = 1000000 * 1000000;
What's the output: System.out.println("Result is: " + 10 5);
What is abstraction?
Employee is a super class of SoftwareDeveloper, which of the following 2 statements will you prefer and why?
Employee e1 = new SoftwareDeveloper();
SoftwareDeveloper e2 = new SoftwareDeveloper();
And many more.
Being an inquisitive student myself, I always wanted to know why's of everything. I sometimes got the answers, sometimes I didn't.
In this course, I have tried to give why's of most of the concepts. Rather than simply accepting the rules, if you know the reason behind, it is a lot more easier to understand.
In my teaching experience, I have observed that traditional black/white boards are extremely effective teaching aids, therefore I used lots of screen drawing to simulate the same classroom experience.
In the lectures I have also included a lot of practical tips and tricks, best practices and dos and don'ts, which will help you in professional assignments.
- Core concepts of Java including Variables, datatypes, operators, control statements, arrays, packages, classpath, user-input and debugging
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and their application
- String, Wrapper classes, Exception handling and Enumeration in detail
- Adding appropriate comments to your code
- Writing professional Java code using Industry best practices
- Be Ready to face interviews
- The course is ideal for beginners, no previous programming experience is required
- Software developers working in other languages, switching to Java
- Students / Java developers who are not confident about their current Core Java knowledge
- Professional not doing good in Core Java interviews / assignments
- Java professionals with extensive knowledge and experience may not benefit much out of this course