Technical Interview Prep: C Programming common bugs and solutions
Learn what you need to know to crack a technical interview in C programming and get a foot into the software industry.
C programming forms the basis of assessment for many a software organization's technical interview. This course contains definitions of common bugs that appear in C Programming and how to avoid them. At the end of this C programming tutorial, the user will be familiar with all common bugs, and know how to avoid them. This will invariably help the user excel at job interviews for software organizations.
By subscribing to this course, you will be able to:
- Develop reliable and secure code, thereby building better quality C projects.
- Understand how to avoid coding bugs and other coding best practices.
- Answer specific troubleshooting questions asked in any C coding interviews.
Pre-requisites and Target Audience:
The prerequisites for this are:
- The learner should be familiar with all the basic concepts of the C language.
- The learner should have basic knowledge of any C compiler usage.
This course is designed for:
- College fresh graduates (both Computer Science students as well as students from other branches of engineering) appearing for interviews.
- Job seekers who are looking to get an entry level job in the software industry.
- Someone who wants to learn C programming ground up from the perspective of "What not to do".